Participants of the congress will have the possibility to register for several tours which will give the opportunity to visit local companies and organizations and to enjoy different places of the beautiful Canton Ticino, which in German is often called Sonnenstube (sunny room), because of its sunny climate and its beautiful landscapes.
- Radiotelevisione svizzera di lingua italiana (RSI) – Swiss public broadcasting organisation, part of SRG SSR
- Fonoteca Nazionale Svizzera – Swiss National Sound Archives
- Centro Svizzero di Calcolo Scientifico (CSCS) – Swiss National Supercomputing Center
- Guided tour of Lugano
- Evening Fondue Boat
- Dinner on top of Mount San Salvatore
- Guided tour of Hermann Hesse Museum in Montagnola
- Guided tour of Bellinzona, UNESCO World Heritage
IMPORTANT! Registrations to the tours will be processed on a first come first served basis until achievement of the maximum number of participants for each tour. For each tour limited places are available, therefore we suggest to register soon if you’re interested in a tour!
Registrations to the tours will be open until 16.10.2018
Note: In the event of unforeseen circumstances the local committee reserves the right to change the venue and programme. Programs and schedules are subject to change and may be modified before the congress. Participants will be immediately informed in case of such a modification.